Avocado Toasts with Smoked Sturgeon, Pickled Red Onion, Jalapenos, Coriander and Radish
1 large ripe avocado
1 lime juiced
1 clove of garlic crushed
1tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
½ red onion sliced
1tbsp red wine vinegar
4 slices sourdough bread
200g smoked sturgeon
1 green jalapeno sliced
2 radishes sliced
Small bunch of coriander washed and trimmed
Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
1. Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and scoop out the flesh.
2. In a small bowl, mash the avocado with a fork, and then add the lime juice, garlic and olive oil.
3. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
4. In a small bowl mix together the red onion and red wine vinegar.
5. Toast the sourdough until slightly charred.
6. Divide the avocado between the 4 toasts, and then top with the smoked sturgeon, red onions, jalapeno and radishes. Garnish with coriander and drizzle with olive oil, then serve.